MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – 63 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) Department of Public Health & Family Welfare Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of MPPSC Assistant Manager Notification 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification and all Eligibility criteria Before Apply Online.
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Last date||15th August 2021|
|Application Begin||16th July 2021|
|Post Date||8th July 2021|
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – 63 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online,
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Salary
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Useful Links
- MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 FAQs
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online,
|Last date for applications||15-08-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||15-08-2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||10-10-2021|
|Written Exam Date||24-10-2021|
|Assistant Manager||63||Graduation / PG|
CategoryWise No. of Posts
MPPSC ASSISTANT MANAGER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognised university or board
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
|Minimum age||21 Years|
|Upper Age Limit||40 years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules|
mppsc recruitment 2021 for assistant manager post Application Fee
|For all other/other state candidates||₹ 1000 /-|
|SC/ST MP State/OBC (NCL)/PH||₹ 500 /-|
MPPSC Assistant Manager Salary
Rs.15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
How to Fill Form
- Candidate Apply Upto 15 /08/2021
- Read the Notification Before Apply the post
- Check and Collect the All Doc. – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Doc. Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- PHED Assam Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 | assam job recruitment 2021 | Assam job vacancy 2021
- CIMFR Recruitment 2021 | Career Opportunity – CIMFR | CIMFR Jobs Vacancies 2021
- NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification | NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 162 Posts
- Guest Faculty Jobs in Polytechnic College Mandsaur | RGPV Recruitment 2021 | Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Now | MPPGCL Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online | defence job 2021
MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 FAQs
How can I apply for MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MPPSC Website from 16 July to 15 August 2021.
What is the qualification of Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
What is the monthly salary MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
pay scale of Rs.15600-39100+5400/- Grade pay
How many vacancies for MPPSC Recruitment 2021?
63 number of vacancies
What is the last date to apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021?
15-08-2021 the last date to Apply online for mppsc Recruitment 2021..
10.1 Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the application as submitted in the online
application), will only be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of
candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection
process. In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria
to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable
number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
10.2 Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is
necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants.
Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible
for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
10.3 Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the
online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position
to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process,
10.4 All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
10.5 It may please be noted that submission of online application under factious/ pseudo names/
email ids is strictly prohibited. Any candidate resorting to such practices will be liable for suitable
action under the provisions of IT Act 2000.
10.6 Selection Process will involve Group Discussion and/or Interview before the Selection
• For the post of Senior Officer (F&S): Selection Process will involve Physical
Endurance Test (PET) and Interview before the Selection Committee.
• For the post of Officer (Security): Selection Process will involve Physical
Endurance Test (PET) and Interview before the Selection Committee. PwBDs, if
any, will be exempted from PET.
• For the post of Officer (Official Language): Selection Process will involve Skill
Test (English to Hindi translation and vice-versa) and Interview before the
10.7 The selection process as indicated above is tentative. Selection Process may, however, vary
depending upon the administrative/ business requirements of the Company.