Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – 458 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
Ministry of Defence Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of Tradesman Mate, JOA, MA & Other vacancy Notification 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification and all Eligibility criteria Before Apply Online.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Tradesman Mate, JOA, MA & Other vacancy|
|Last date||21 Days from the date Advertisement|
|Application Begin||10th to 16th July 2021|
|Post Date||11th June 2021|
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – 458 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 : defence job 2021 Selection Process
- Useful Links
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
|Application Begin||10 to 16-07-2021|
|Last date for Receipt of Application||21 Days from the date Advertisement|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application for Andaman & Nicibar, Lakshadweep||28 Days from the date Advertisement|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Educational qualifications
- 10th Class , 12th Class & Graduation from a recognized University
Total Vacancy Details : 458 Post
|Tradesman Mate||330||10th Class|
|255 (I) ABOU Trdesman Mate||14|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Salary
- 7th Pay Level according to post
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 : defence job 2021 Selection Process
How to Fill Form
- Candidate Apply Upto 21 Days from the date Advertisement
- Read the Notification Before Apply the post
- Check and Collect the All Doc. – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Doc. Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 | Indian Air Force Group C Civilian Offline Form 2021 | भारतीय वायु सेना भर्ती 2021
- C-DAC Pune Recruitment 2021 | सी-डैक पुणे भर्ती 2021 | C-DAC Pune Online Form 2021
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 | South Indian Bank Probationary Officer Online Form 2021 | साउथ इंडियन बैंक भर्ती 2021
- NHPC Various Vacancy Recruitment 2021 | एनएचपीसी विभिन्न रिक्ति भर्ती 2021
- Western Coalfields Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | वेस्टर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड अपरेंटिस भर्ती 2021
- MP Police recruitment 2021 | मध्य प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती 2021 | MP Police Online Form 2021
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
How can I apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of defence portal .
What is the qualification of defence job 2021?
10th & 12th Pass, Degree .
What is the monthly salary of IITM recruitment 2021 ?
Salary in 7th Pay Commission check according to post.
What is the job of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021?
What is the function of Ministry of Defence vacancy 2021
Tradesman Mate, JOA, MA & Other vacancy
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for
interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it
will not be convenient or possible for the selection Board to interview or conduct written
test for all those candidates. The Institute may short list the candidates to a reasonable
limit based on the essential and desirable qualifications / record of academic
performance / relevant experience for the post or any other benchmarks as decided by a
committee constituted to screen the applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for
- Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC/Physically Handicapped persons/Exservicemen as per Government of India norms.
- Experience for the post of UDC & Section Officer shall mean the experience in the
relevant field acquired from Government/ Semi Govt. / PSU/ Autonomous/ Research/
Reputed Organization after obtaining the minimum educational qualification asked for in
the said category. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
- The selection for the posts of UDC shall be on the basis of performance of the screened
in candidates in the written test. & skill test The scheme of the written test will be
uploaded in the website during August 2021.
- For other posts selection will be on the basis of performance of the screened in
candidates, in the online interview.
- Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the
application and photocopy of each, at the time of joining. Any discrepancies found in the
certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the original
certificates at the time joining will also make the candidate disqualified.
- Selected candidate may have to join the post immediately, on being found fit by Medical
- Essential qualification, experience and age limit can be relaxed at the discretion of the
appointing authority in exceptional cases.
- Doctorate Degree will count as 3 years of experience (in case the doctorate degree is
not mentioned as the essential qualification).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination. For SC/ST
candidates admissible TA/DA shall be considered as per Government of India orders.
- CGPA grading is to be converted in percentage.
- Onlilne application submitted without scanned copies of the certificates will be rejected.
- Applicants working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/
Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. If application is not routed
through proper channel, then the applicant must produce the requisite ‘No Objection
Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- Director, IITM reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without
assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be
treated as disqualification of candidature. No interm correspondence/inquiry will be