IITM Recruitment 2021 – 156 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of Project Scientist, Project Manager, Project Consultant & Other Notification 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following CRPF Jobs Can Read the Full Notification and all Eligibility criteria Before Apply Online.
IITM Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Manager, Project Consultant & Other|
|Last date||01st August, 2021|
|Application Begin||06th June 2021|
|Post Date||06th June 2021|
- IITM Recruitment 2021 – 156 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
- IITM Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
- IITM Recruitment 2021 Salary
- IITM Recruitment 2021 : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology vacancy 2021 Selection Process
- Useful Links
- IITM Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
IITM Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
|Last date for applications||01-08-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||01-08-2021|
IITM Recruitment 2021 Educational qualifications
- Diploma, Any Degree, Degree (Engg),PG (Relevant Disciplines) from a recognized University
Total Vacancy Details : 156 Post
IITM Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
|Upper Age Limit||28 – 65 years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules|
IITM Recruitment 2021 Salary
- 7th Pay Level according to post
IITM Recruitment 2021 : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology vacancy 2021 Selection Process
How to Fill Form
- Candidate Apply Upto 01 /08/2021
- Read the Notification Before Apply the post
- Check and Collect the All Doc. – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Doc. Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- PHED Assam Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 | assam job recruitment 2021 | Assam job vacancy 2021
- CIMFR Recruitment 2021 | Career Opportunity – CIMFR | CIMFR Jobs Vacancies 2021
- NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification | NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 162 Posts
- Guest Faculty Jobs in Polytechnic College Mandsaur | RGPV Recruitment 2021 | Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Now | MPPGCL Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online | defence job 2021
IITM Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
How can I apply for IITM recruitment ?
candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IITM .
What is the qualification of IITM recruitment 2021 ?
Diploma, Any Degree, Degree (Engg),PG (Relevant Disciplines).
What is the monthly salary of IITM recruitment 2021 ?
Salary in 7th Pay Commission check according to post.
What is the job of IITM recruitment 2021 ?
The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology is a scientific institution based in Pune, Maharashtra, India for expanding research in tropical Indian Ocean of the tropics in general with special reference to monsoon meteorology, and air-sea interaction of South Asian climate
What is the function of Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology?
meteorological observations, weather forecasts
The last date of submission of online application is 1st August, 2021 The last date is the
cut of date for all purposes including age/qualification/experience etc.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere possession of required qualification will not entitle the candidates to be selected for
interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it
will not be convenient or possible for the selection Board to interview or conduct written
test for all those candidates. The Institute may short list the candidates to a reasonable
limit based on the essential and desirable qualifications / record of academic
performance / relevant experience for the post or any other benchmarks as decided by a
committee constituted to screen the applications.
- No correspondence will be entertained with candidates who are not called for
- Upper age limit is relaxed for SC/ST/ OBC/Physically Handicapped persons/Exservicemen as per Government of India norms.
- Experience for the post of UDC & Section Officer shall mean the experience in the
relevant field acquired from Government/ Semi Govt. / PSU/ Autonomous/ Research/
Reputed Organization after obtaining the minimum educational qualification asked for in
the said category. Experience claim should be supported by valid documentation.
- The selection for the posts of UDC shall be on the basis of performance of the screened
in candidates in the written test. & skill test The scheme of the written test will be
uploaded in the website during August 2021.
- For other posts selection will be on the basis of performance of the screened in
candidates, in the online interview.
- Candidates must produce all original documents as proof of details furnished in the
application and photocopy of each, at the time of joining. Any discrepancies found in the
certificate will attract the disqualification of applications. Non production of the original
certificates at the time joining will also make the candidate disqualified.
- Selected candidate may have to join the post immediately, on being found fit by Medical
- Essential qualification, experience and age limit can be relaxed at the discretion of the
appointing authority in exceptional cases.
- Doctorate Degree will count as 3 years of experience (in case the doctorate degree is
not mentioned as the essential qualification).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/written examination. For SC/ST
candidates admissible TA/DA shall be considered as per Government of India orders.
- CGPA grading is to be converted in percentage.
- Onlilne application submitted without scanned copies of the certificates will be rejected.
- Applicants working in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/
Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. If application is not routed
through proper channel, then the applicant must produce the requisite ‘No Objection
Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- Director, IITM reserves the right to fill-up or not to fill up the post advertised without
assigning any reasons thereof.
- Canvassing in any form and /or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be
treated as disqualification of candidature. No interm correspondence/inquiry will be