CRPF Recruitment 2021 – 25 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
Central Reserve Police Force Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of CRPF Assistant Commandant Notification 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following CRPF Jobs Can Read the Full Notification and all Eligibility criteria Before Apply Online.
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (Civil/ Engineer)|
|Last date||29th July 2021|
|Application Begin||30th June 2021|
|Post Date||2nd July 2021|
- CRPF Recruitment 2021 – 25 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
- CRPF Assistant Commandant Salary
- CRPF Recruitment 2021 : CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Useful Links
- CRPF AC (Civil/ Engineer) Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Notification
|Last date for applications||29-07-2021|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||29-07-2021|
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Educational qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
Total Vacancy Details : 28 Post
|AC (Civil/ Engineer)||25||B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engg|
CategoryWise No. of Posts
CRPF Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
|Upper Age Limit||35 years|
|Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules|
|UR /OBC / EWS||₹ 400|
|SC / ST / female||Nil|
CRPF Assistant Commandant Salary
- 7th Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500)
CRPF Recruitment 2021 : CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
|Stage-I||Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test|
|Stage-IV||Review Medical Examination|
How to Fill Form
- Candidate Apply Upto 29 /07/2021
- Read the Notification Before Apply the post
- Check and Collect the All Doc. – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Doc. Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Notification Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- PHED Assam Jr Engineer Recruitment 2021 | assam job recruitment 2021 | Assam job vacancy 2021
- CIMFR Recruitment 2021 | Career Opportunity – CIMFR | CIMFR Jobs Vacancies 2021
- NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification | NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 162 Posts
- Guest Faculty Jobs in Polytechnic College Mandsaur | RGPV Recruitment 2021 | Guest Faculty Jobs 2021
- MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Now | MPPGCL Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online | defence job 2021
CRPF AC (Civil/ Engineer) Recruitment Notification 2021 FAQs
How can I apply for CRPF recruitment?
candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of CRPF on crpf.gov.in.
1. CRPF has invited for 25 posts of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer) in the organisation
2. must have a B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
What is the qualification of CRPF?
passed intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination. For post of Assistant Commandant (Civil/Engineer) candidate must have B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
What is the monthly salary of CRPF?
CRPF Salary in 7th Pay Commission
CRPF Assistant Commandant Salary
7th Pay Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500)
What is the job of CRPF?
This post Under ther Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India
Who is the head of CRPF?
Senior IPS officer Kuldiep Singh as the new Director General (DG) of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
FINAL MERIT LIST
i. The merit lists will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of marks obtained in written test and
Interview by the candidates. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will be fixed
by the CRPF.
ii. RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES: In the event of tie in scores of candidates such cases will be
resolved by applying following criteria, one after another, till the tie is resolved:
a. Marks in Paper II .
b. Date of Birth, with older candidates placed higher.
c. Alphabetical order of names (starting with first name).
iii. Provided that SC, ST, and OBC candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed
standards will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such as SC, ST, and OBC
candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position
in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the
eligible SCs, STs, and OBCs, candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC, ST, and OBC
candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved
category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
iv. Final result will be published on www.crpf.gov.in.
v. No waiting list will be maintained.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND CONDITIONS:
I. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility
conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will
be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on
verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not fulfill
any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled.
II. The candidates, whose applications will be found in order, will be issued Admit Card. The
candidate will bring the Admit Card during recruitment process along with following documents:
a. Certificate of date of birth (Matriculation certificate issued by the recognized education
Board mentioning date of birth will only be accepted in support of date of
birth)/Educational / technical / professional qualification.
b. Educational (civil/technical) certificates and also valid registration certificate wherever
c. Any other certificate in support of additional qualification/experience etc.
d. Copy/receipt of fees deposited through SBI or Post Office as the case may be.
e. SC/ST/OBC candidates should submit caste certificate
f. Four copies of recent passport size photographs duly written the name of candidate on
g. No objection certificate (NOC) from the employer should be produced during
recruitment process in case of persons serving in the Central Government departments.
h. Ex-Servicemen candidates should produce copy of authentic Discharge Certificate
showing medical category & character certificate during recruitment process.
i . The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves
regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility
criteria as on the closing date of applications failing which their application will be
j) The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or
courses as prescribed by the Director General, CRPF from time to time during probation
period failing which services are liable to be terminated.